DiGi Identifier is an AI driven remote biometric digital authentication on boarding technology platform that aims at helping enterprises speed up customer on-boarding through automated document collection, authentication and verification process . It makes use of a frictionless and non-invasive process that meets customer intelligence, risk and compliance goals, as well as meeting all requirements from a governance and legislative perspective.
The technology can be integrated into any platform by means of a robust Software Development Kit (SDK), providing the ability to customise its functionality according to each institution’s specific requirements, in a seamless and cost effective manner.
The DiGi Identifier application can be implemented across Financial Services, Payment solutions, Online Education and Health Services.
- Facial algorithms specifically tailored according to the respective ethnic groups
Robust Facial recognition & liveness detection
- True biometric liveness, enabling strong authentication, far outperforming gesture-based & parallax technologies. It can extract and match data from Government issued ID Cards with live selfie video to authenticate the user
Face to Face Verification through portal
- Verification & KYC approval can be done in person through the portal by the respective team member
No use of visiting the Branch
- Digitizing OVD collection and AI based authentication there is no need to physically visit any branch
– Locates, tracks and registers while logging in to help eradicate fraud.
Data and Biometric Verification
- Integration with the respective Government issuing authority.
- Encryption and storage on request
DiGi Identifier Delivers:
- Accurate & complete frictionless customer on-boarding
- Robust facial recognition and liveness detection
- Authentication of identity documents
- Removes Physical documentation
- Increased accuracy through Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- On-boarding fraud detection
- Platform Agnostic Deployment
- A stand-alone application or a white labelled SDK. Can be customised as per
- Compliance with KYC, AML, UIDAI, and other regulations